1. This warranty is given in addition to all rights given by statute or otherwise.
2. Synergy Marine warrants all boats and component parts manufactured by it to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and circumstances, and the exercise of prudent seamanship, for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of commissioning by the original owner. The owner must exercise routine maintenance and care.
3. This warranty does not apply to defects in surface coatings caused by weathering or normal use and wear.
4. This warranty does not apply if the boat has been altered, modified, or repaired without prior written approval of Synergy Marine. Any changes to the hull structure, deck structure, rig or foils without the written approval of Synergy Marine will void this warranty.
5. The use of the boat for commercial purposes shall void this warranty.
6. Warranty claims for materials or equipment not manufactured by Synergy Marine can be made directly to the relevant manufacturer. Synergy Marine warrants that these parts were installed correctly and according to the instructions provided by the manufacturer.
7. Warranty claims shall be made to Synergy Marine as soon as practicable and, in any event, within 28 days upon discovery of a defect. No repairs under warranty are to be undertaken without written approval of Synergy Marine.
8. Upon approval of a warranty claim, Synergy Marine may, at its expense, repair or replace the component. In all cases, the replacement will be equal in value to the original component.
9. Due to the continuing evolution of the marine market, Synergy Marine reserves the right to change the design, material, or construction of its products without incurring any obligation to incorporate such changes in products already built or in use.